• 3 nights accommodation
• Breakfast and evening meals
• Race entry, briefing and guidance
• Transport to and from race
• Airport pickup/dropoff
• Support van to follow warmup rides and transport bike boxes
• Mechanic to take care of all mechanical needs
• Guided rides
• GPX files for use on Garmin navigational bike computers
• Complimentary sports nutrition
• La Fuga Welcome pack
What's Not Included?
• Lunchtime meals
• Travel Insurance
• Alcoholic Drinks/Minibar
• Drinks with meals
• Incidental expenses
• Spare parts used during rides
Please note tour deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable. Therefore please ensure you have the appropriate travel insurance in place should you have to cancel at the last minute.
Friday 3 March – ARRIVAL DAY
La Fuga will pick you up from the airport, build your bike and brief on the weekend and the Gran Fondo in detail
Saturday 4 March – Day 1 – PRO RACE DAY
Watch the pros tackle the strade bianche and experience the passion of the local fans.
Sunday 5 March – Day 2 – GRAN FONDO DAY
Ride the sportive with pro support from La Fuga. One of the most spectacular routes of the year finishing in style in Siena.
Monday 6 March – DEPARTURE DAY
La Fuga will pack bikes and run a transfer back to the airport.