Our Haute Route Alps package DOES NOT INCLUDE include race entry. This can be purchased through the Haute Route website here.
We are very excited to be partnering with the Haute Route as an official Tour Operator again for 2018. The Haute Route cycling events are ‘the highest and toughest cyclosportives in the world’. More demanding than any other week of riding you've done; the 2018 Alps edition covers 800km of riding over 7 consecutive timed stages with more than 21,000m of climbing over 20 celebrated cols, the Haute Route will be thoroughly etched into you legs by the time you reach the finish.
Open to a relatively small field of just over 500 riders, the races promote a unique atmosphere of competition and camaraderie. With rider classifications and times posted on a daily basis, leaders jerseys, team prizes and a professional level of support the Haute Route is the closest experience amateur riders will have to a Grand Tour stage race. Whatever you aims for the Haute Route, it is the ultimate challenge for all riders who take their riding seriously and La Fuga will be providing comprehensive support packages to match.
At La Fuga we deliver an unparalleled Haute Route experience. Not only have we sourced the best accommodation for each stage but we will also provide swift transfers between starts and finishes; qualified mechanics and masseurs on hand; fresh riding kit every day; nutritional advice; exclusive refuel / kit drop zones during the race; route guidance and personalised ride strategy. Then at the end of the each day there's always great company and delicious dinners. Ride to your limit everyday and get looked after like a king by La Fuga.
We have 10 spots on our Haute Route package including guaranteed entries. As with all our other trips, we prefer to run trips with smaller groups of riders which lends to a more convivial and relaxed feel on our trips.
At the Haute Route we aim to give our riders the closest experience to being in a professional cycle team as possible; bikes serviced before each stage, bottles ready, refilled and in your cages before the off, next stage briefings each evening, massages every evening. The devil is in the detail and our experienced staff will be on hand at every step of the journey. So all you need to do is ride, relax and escape, and we’ll take care of all the rest!
- 9 nights half board accommodation throughout
- 3* 4* luxury accommodation at start and finish towns (some mountain areas may be lesser quality
- All breakfasts and evening meals at the hotels and restaurants
- Dedicated on-the-road gazebo lunch stops
- Airport transfers for you and your bike
- Race transfers each day between start/finishes and hotels for bike and rider
- Comprehensive support from qualified mechanics
- Experienced staff providing ride strategy, local knowledge and individual guidance
- Complimentary sports nutrition and drinks bottles
- Exclusive La Fuga support stations throughout race
- Complimentary massages every day from a La Fuga soigneur
- Complimentary set of La Fuga riding kit
- Laundry service
What's Not Included?
- Haute Route Event Entry
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks with evening meals
- Incidental Expenses
- Tips / gratuities
- Bike Hire option available
The Haute Route cycling events are ‘the highest and toughest cyclosportives in the world’. More demanding than any other week of riding you’ve done; averaging more than 700km over 7 days of consecutive riding, with 20,000m of climbing over 20 celebrated cols, the Haute Route will be thoroughly etched into you legs by the time you reach the finish.
More detailed Itineraries for Haute Route Alps will be available closer to the event date.