Work at La Fuga
La Fuga is the leading tour company, combining dream rides, professional support, a relaxing holiday atmosphere, luxury accommodation and like-minded people with whom to share the experience of a lifetime.
We are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals who share our passions and can help deliver our ever expanding programme of amazing trips. Even if we don’t have any specific roles advertised, please do get in contact with us if you can offer a way for your skills and expertise to fit in with our enterprise.
As a young, dynamic company we are constantly changing, finding better ways of progressing and welcome new partnerships. The enthusiasm, optimism and energy of our staff ensures we punch well above our weight and consistently go beyond the expectations of our customers. If you can offer the same work ethic and more, we want to hear from you.
We will, of course, consider everyone who applies for a role at La Fuga, not only because we are an equal opportunities employer, but also because we appreciate the time it takes just to put together a proposal or application. Bear with us if the reply takes a little longer, as we’re usually working flat out!
- Brand, Social Media & Content Coordinator
Scroll down for more details
Brand, Social Media & Content Coordinator
Location – Mortlake, London
Contract – Full time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Reports to – Chief Operating Officer and Managing Director
Application deadline – Immediate start
Work independently to develop the website, generate and curate content suitable for newsletters, blog posts and social media, in order to support sales growth and help La Fuga to achieve its objectives.
This role will report to the Chief Operating Officer and the Managing Director.
The immediate focus will be in preparing the launch of the 2017 tours in the summer of 2016.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The main duties of the post holder shall comprise, but not be limited to, the following general tasks:
- Maintain and improve La Fuga’s website, as the main ‘shop front’ and customer touch point. Develop a user-friendly interface, using key online marketing features, to meet expectations of customers.
- Generate social media content (mainly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Strava)
- Generate high quality content for the La Fuga website including high resolution images, blog posts and newsletters which are consistent with La Fuga’s brand guidelines and values
- Implement La Fuga Travel design assets and image library, including storage, copyright, retouching and regular updates allowing consistent sharing
- Provide regular weekly updates to the COO and MD on progress
- Document La Fuga processes, for other La Fuga employees to follow, teach and train them in the documented process.
- Support the sales team with high quality marketing tools to showcase La Fuga in a professional manner.
- Answer incoming enquiries both on the phone and online to play the role of liaison with riders and re-direct them to a sales representative.
- Create commercial opportunities in Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM) and assign them to relevant sales representatives.
- Generate marketing tools to measure and record guest satisfaction (i.e. rider surveys, guest reviews and testimonials)
- Represent La Fuga on the field, including social bike rides, Zwift indoor rides, industry events and other promotional actions during the year (ready to work outside office hours including evening and weekends)
- Be a brand ambassador to represent La Fuga and build strong relationships with guests
- Experience using design packages such as Illustrator / Photoshop
- Very strong web design skills including HTML
- Strong demonstrable experience with Content Management systems preferably WordPress and Woocommerce
- Experience, if not expert, with social media
- Operationally driven, able to understand project lifecycles and project delivery
- Articulate and innovative with excellent communication and commercial skills
- Customer service driven
- Excellent organisational skills and keen attention to details; ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage a large volume of details
- Ability to take initiative, be pro-active and face challenges by offering solutions
- Reliable and committed to delivering quality results within tight deadlines
- Team player who is able to stay motivated and enthusiastic in the work environment, with a good sense of customer service.
The coordinator position involves:
- Participation to La Fuga Tours (with a minimum of 2 scheduled trips) and attendance to evening/weekend events (on and off the bike)
- Flexibility to work outside office hours and go above and beyond to exceed expectations
Please send us an updated CV / resume (including examples of relevant previous work) and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are suited to La Fuga and the role you are applying for. You must have a valid work visa or be a UK or EU resident to apply. Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Please note: We will try our best to respond to all applicants. We will automatically keep your CV on file though, for future opportunities.